About Our Chapter
FPA of Puget Sound is one of the nation’s largest and most preeminent organizations for financial planning professionals. With over 400 members FPA of Puget Sound serves the financial planning professionals from Oregon to the Canadian Border and east to the Tri-Cities.
FPA of Puget Sound promotes the value of financial planning. It provides educational and networking opportunities for financial planning professionals in the Puget Sound region. Each year FPA of Puget Sound holds several Breakfast Series and Happy Hour Forums, one Annual Symposium, and one Ethics meeting. Please refer to our Calendar of Events for the most recent event information and join one of our social media groups (Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn) to keep updated and to participate online with FPA of Puget Sound.
FPA of Puget Sound is among a very elite group of local chapters achieving the prestigious Gold Chapter award for seven consecutive years and is part of a select group to be recognized for the 2007 Pinnacle Award.
- Our average member is between 45 and 54 years of age
- Over 60% of our members hold the CFP designation
- 75% have at least a Bachelors degree
- 30% have earned their Masters degree
- 6 meetings per year – including Annual Symposium
- Communications sent to over 1300 professionals
View our sponsorship opportunities.